Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What I've learned in 2011

So it's been over a year since I updated this, and probably for good reason. I was starting to feel like the more I updated, the more likely I was to post what I had on FB or something else that would allow the awful people I don't want to involve with this, to see it. Not my husband or friends. But let's just leave the clues to those two, shall we?

So this last year I have learned a lot about myself. I've lost a lot too. That includes last year too I guess, because this is all continuing from last year. I've lost friends, trust, uh... trust. That's such a huge one.

But we are not here for that. We are here to learn what to say and what not to say. Well, I learned this year that no matter how many of those silly little smiley faces you put, or LOL's you write, people will make of what you type however they want to take it, or however fits their mood. For example, I put something on a friends page that I thought was pretty straightforward. I was confused about something so I let it all out. I was in no way mad or upset or looking to cause an issue. But that escalated everything. In fact, not only did she get defensive, but a few of my "ex" friends chimed in to something that was not their place and created more drama, blaming it all on me. So, I've learned a lesson in that and I hope you do too. DO NOT write to someone on facebook about anything but silly conversation.

Lesson learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment